Monday, March 8, 2010

When it Rains it Pours

Wow I really feel like God must be trying to teach me patience and how to love the unlovable. So again I looked forward to today thinking that it would be a nice peaceful day for Colby and I. We had no real plans I had thought of either taking him to the park or making a trip to Target. Well my friend Casee said she wanted to walk today so that was fine I would just hang out at home and we would do that! So woke up this morning got dressed everything was going great. The bug lady came and sprayed our house. I got Colby up and dressed so we would be ready for Casee and Jax to get here. Everything was going great. Until the doorbell rings...first I was afraid it was going to be our crazy neighbor so I thought about not answering but then I went to check and see and it was AT&T they said they needed to work in the backyard for awhile. So I had to go and put Allie up. This was only at like 9 which she had been out less then an hour. I felt really bad b/c I feel like she is in her kennel so much now b/c with all the craziness with our neighbor we have starting putting her up anytime we leave.
So I put Allie in and then Colby was ready to go outside so we went and played in the front while we waited on our friends. Casee got here and we took our walk. It was really nice. I think both Colby and Jax enjoyed themselves. Jax slept until the very end but I think we walked about a mile so that was good! Once we got back Colby and I were just inside and I was trying to get some stuff done. Well I happened to look outside and it looked as if AT&T was finished so I was going to go see if I could put Allie up. Well when I looked out the front to look for them I saw the Animal Shelter truck in the front of our house. I knew this was due to our crazy neighbor calling and complaining. So once they came to the door they said they were out due to a barking dog complaint...well I told them all about how this had happened before and how our neighbor was crazy. Well they seemed to be on our side they asked if we had contacted an attorney which we have but he advised us to ignore her. Because if we cater to her then it looks like we are admitting there is a problem. Well in the process of talking to the guys I had to go in and get Allie's tags well when I closed the door I closed Colby's fingers in the crack...I felt soo bad. He had a huge red mark over his hand I was so afraid I broke it. He calmed down though after a couple of minutes. Well once they saw Allie's tags they told us we were good. I don't know what we are going to do to resolve this issue but I am tired of every morning having to deal with her crap! Apparantly she has called the justice of the peace on us too! She is psycho I mean I feel like we are going above and beyond. We now put Allie in everytime we leave mainly b/c we are scared she will try to hurt Allie not so much b/c we are worried about her barking...at this point I could care less if she barks at Robin b/c I feel like she has every reason to bark at her. For 2 weeks too we also would put Allie in for an hour everytime she showed her house but we are not going to do that anymore! So anyways that is why my morning was so nuts! We figure she probably is expecting us to go over or call her and bless her out about this whole animal control thing but instead we are just going to ignore it and pretend it never happened. I am contemplating though getting a Bible and putting it in her mailbox! I just hate that she is getting to us like this...she apparantly has a very sad life and so I think she wants us to be miserable too. I know I have been more stressed and short tempered with Austin and Colby which in turn is what she wants too...so I am trying to not let that happen anymore. We just need to live our life and pray that she moves or that maybe she will come to realize what a witch she is being!
I had hoped to take Colby out in the back this afternoon and play but it started rianing about an hour ago so that looks like it is out for today! Glad he has gymrompers tomorrow so he can burn off some energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment