Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another Stomach bug???

Well I am afraid my little one is coming down with another bug. I mean didn't we just do this a month ago? Well it seems to have come on suddenly which I guess is what bugs do! After going to the park today I noticed that he felt a little warm and he was a little bit more clingy then usual. He wasn't really fussy it was just he wanted to climb up in my lap a bunch and just lay his head down which he never normally does! Well I didn't think too much of it just that he was tired from the park or something. Well after his nap he woke up with diarhea nothing too major it wasn't everywhere thankfully but he definitely felt warm. So I took his temp and it was 100 degrees even. So I gave him some tylenol. Well after about 30 minutes it kicked in and you could tell he felt a lot better. So much so that we took a walk, he ate dinner, and played like usual. But he didn't eat as much at dinner as he usually would and I noticed he didn't eat as much of his snacks today like he normally would either. Luckily he still drinks a ton though! And so far this bug doesn't seem to include puking! So tonight in his bath something happened that has also never happened not even when he was a newborn...he pooped in the bath water. It wasn't much but poor baby you could tell didn't feel good it was like his stomach was hurting. So I really hope its just a 24 hour thing and he wakes up tomorrow as good as new! I didn't give him anymore tylenol before bed but I am gonna see if he feels warm when we go check on him. My poor baby I really don't want him to be sick again but hopefully its nothing big but I will have to call the doc if he is still running fever in the morning I guess. Just pray he feels better and that won't be necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment