Friday, March 12, 2010

WELL AGAIN!

So today Colby woke up 100% better praise God! I really was not looking forward to a weekend of sickness. It seems like since October someone has been sick for atleast 1 week during the month! Not fun! So today when Colby woke up he wasn't running fever and he seemed to have his spark back too. He woke up begging for food. He ate a whole banana, oatmeal, puffs, yogurt melts, and a cup of milk! He ran around the house while I was getting ready!
The weather out too is absolutely gorgeous! Its like in the 60s all day. So I dressed Colby and I and we headed out for a walk. It was so nice to just walk and enjoy God's creation. Things are starting to bloom a lot around here so it was nice to just soak up all God's creations. After our walk we played in the front and back yards for about 30 min. Now we are just hanging out in the house I have some chores I would like to get done while Colby is playing! He really wants to go somewhere and I hate not taking him b/c the weather is soo nice and it would be a great day to do anything but he had fever like 24 hours ago so I am just not sure he needs to leave the house yet. Maybe tomorrow...I think I am going to run to the Educator tomorrow so that will probably be our outting! We hope to enjoy some more outdoor time today though after his nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment