Thursday, June 17, 2010

23 Months

My how they change in a year!


Seriously! My little guy is a month away from being 2. It will be so wierd to say I have a 2 year old next month! I have really enjoyed having a 1 year old! I know 2 will be just as fun because I'm sure I said the same thing last year! I think he has had a growth spurt recently...he is outgrowing his pjs. Not his regular clothes but his pjs for some reason. I had to move him up to 3T in some styles of pjs. He also can wear some 3T t-shirts but for the most part he still wears all 2T clothes. He is in a size 7 shoe still. He wears a size 5 diaper.


This month we are working on potty training. He is doing pretty well considering his age. We still haven't actually done anything in the potty but he is getting to where he can hold it for almost an hour by staying dry in big boy underwear. He gets very upset when he has an accident. He is talking a lot more. Still not many phrases but he has started saying his friends names, he knows most of what he eats. He is really into toy cars right now. His favorite tv show is Barney.


He's pretty good most of the time...he pitches some fits but they are short lived and he doesn't have them too often. He's all boy...he's rough and tumble all the way! He loves outdoors and loves to explore new things. He still loves church and going places. He ended Gymrompers last month so right now he is not in any organized activity. He will start swim lessons though Monday. He has learned so much in the pool. He swims with floaties and can jump in and kick to get himself somewhere and turn around and get back to the steps!


Time flies with a little one I have enjoyed every stage with my little man. I do miss his baby days where I got lots of snuggles and he was still and didn't make messes. But I love his personality and all he is learning right now and the fact that he is my buddy! He can now give kisses and hold my hand and understand pretty much everything I say so that is awesome! I love him so much! I can't imagine now what life was like 2 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment