Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another Fabulous Sunday

Today was another great Sunday...it was made even better because Austin was off. We went to Sunday School and I got to play with Colby and Cade. Both boys were so good! I was so proud of Cade and the progress he has made this month. He didn't cry at all today and was very mobile and active. He and Colby played a lot together. Even though he is 10 months younger I think he and Colby could be great friends. They both seem to like each other. They even have the same initials we figured today..JCW. I felt very accomplished too in Sunday School after fixing up my room.
It was nice once again to sit in church with Austin. Then we were able to go out to eat with our friends Josh and Laura. We ate out at Applebees. It was nice to sit and visit. Colby went home with my parents so it was a leisurely lunch. After lunch we came home and relaxed some. We will probably go get Colby in a little bit so we can hang out with him some before his bedtime! I know my parents always enjoy him on Sunday afternoons though!
There's a pretty nasty thunderstorm out right now so we probably will just stay in tonight. Tomorrow we are thinking though of driving to the MS Gulf Coast just to get out a bit. It should be fun...hope to take more pictures then!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I don't know if you guys can smell the oil in NOLA or not, but I would advise going to MS in the morning/ early afternoon as the oil smell gets pretty strong as the evening wear on. It was pretty strong when we were down (mid-May) and so I would assume it is still there if not worse. It made Sam gag a couple of times. :( Have fun though!! Their water is still looking good.

    ReplyDelete