Monday, June 28, 2010

Potty Talk

So this afternoon Colby got really fussy and discontent...it finally hit me he probably had to poop. I first put him in his room mainly because he was being so fussy and I thought he might need a time out. Well then I thought well if he has to poop I should try putting him on the potty instead. So I put him on there and shut the door. He likes privacy when he poops. Sure enough after about 10 minutes I went in to check on him and he had pooped! I was so proud of my little man. I never dreamed he would poop in the potty at a 1 1/2 but he did! I figured we were along way off from that! He has also done very well with the potty all day. Which figures we are back in a routine. Well that's all but I had to document his first poop on the potty! And no I didn't take any pictures I don't want to embarrass him that much in later years!

No comments:

Post a Comment